Posted 3 years ago
Strong knowledge of the .NET Framework, C#, ASP.Net, MVC, LINQ, Visual Studio IDE and Version Control Systems (TFVC and GIT).
Experience with ORM tools.
Knowledge of relational database design and development using SQL Server, TSQL, and SSIS.
Familiarity with SDLC and Agile development methodologies.
Good analytical skills, business acumen and communication skills, written and verbal.
Demonstrates a strong attention to detail; ability to maintain documentation and deliverables with excellent follow through skills.
- The required personal skills are:
A self-starter, proactive mindset and positive attitude.
- Genuine passion for learning and growth.
- Ability to interact with customers at any level and excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines and resource constraints.
- Experience in a changing and fast-paced organization while being comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be able to work with group or individually.
|Job Category||Software / IT|